New Interactive Tool to Support Resilience Hubs
In June, PSE Healthy Energy released the Candidate Resilience Hub Mapping Tool. The tool allows users to explore 18,200+ potential resilience hub locations across California, as well as in-depth data on local populations and climate risks. Following the tool’s release, PSE scientists co-led virtual workshops Communities for a Better Environment and joined conferences and community discussions on energy resilience.
From the Blog
Welcome to the Team
Learn more about our new staff here.
PSE in the Media
- Politico – California can’t find its checkbook for offshore wind
- LA Times – Boiling Point: Solar sprawl, Vegas-style
- LAist – How Resilience Hubs Can Help Communities Face The Heat And The Climate Emergency
- New Hampshire Bulletin – In unexpected move, New Hampshire utilities voice support for solar net metering
- Texas Public Radio – Study: Domestic oil and gas production responsible for $77 billion in health impacts yearly
- Silicon Valley.com – Here’s where California’s power grid is most at risk for high winds and fire threat
More coverage is available here.
Careers at PSE Healthy Energy
PSE Healthy Energy is hiring air quality experts, scientists, and an operations associate. Join our team of public health professionals, scientists, and engineers working to inform science-based energy policy. Learn more: https://psehealthyenergy.org/about/careers/