PSE Quarterly is the newsletter of Physicians, Scientists, and Engineers for Healthy Energy, a nonprofit research institute dedicated to supplying evidence-based scientific and technical information on the public health, environmental, and climate dimensions of energy production and use.
Local clean energy can be the foundation for climate resilience by PSE Senior Scientist Patrick Murphy and Director of Energy and Public Health Lee Ann Hill.
Meet Our Newest Team Members!
PSE in the Media
- TechXPlore: Microgrids and solar reduce risk of power outages
- NM Political Report: Climate Summit discussions include equitable transition away from fossil fuels
- Grist: Study: Toxic fracking waste is leaking into California groundwater
- Inside Climate News: Unchecked Oil and Gas Wastewater Threatens California Groundwater
- Digital Journal: Unlined waste disposal pits endanger groundwater in San Joaquin Valley
- Santa Barbara News-Press: Proposed rule would prohibit new oil wells near homes
- Natural Gas Insight: California Moves to Enact Broad Setbacks to Prevent New Oil, Gas Drilling Near Communities
- Courthouse News Service: Newsom backs tougher rules, buffer zone for oil wells
- Office of Governor Gavin Newsom: California Moves to Prevent New Oil Drilling Near Communities, Expand Health Protections
- Capital & Main: California Proposes 3,200-Foot Buffer Zone Between Oil Wells and Homes, Schools
- The Hill: Newsom ‘takes the bull by the horns’
- NM Political Report: Environmental advocates say draft ozone precursor rule should be strengthened
- RTO Insider: Climate Activists Condemn $170M in Public Bonds for Gas Plant
- KTNV Las Vegas. Fighting climate change for low-income communities in Southern Nevada
- AP News: Nevada groups focus on climate impact on diverse communities