PSE Energy Quarterly is the newsletter of PSE Healthy Energy, a nonprofit energy science and policy research institute that studies the way energy production and use impact public health and the environment.
Welcome to PSE
PSE in the Media
- TIME: The Best Stove for Your Health and the Environment
- ABC 7: STUDY: Gas stoves emit greenhouse gases, even when not in use
- Sahan Journal: Activists say Native and lower-income communities are disproportionately harmed by coal and gas power plants. They’re calling on Minnesota Power to adopt more renewable energy and to close some plants.
- MCEA Blog: First of it’s kind health-equity study examines impacts of fossil fuels on Minnesotans
- Fresh Energy Blog: Minnesota Power’s IRP must reflect our climate reality
- The Equation: A Big Week for Clean Energy in Michigan
- Inside Climate News: California Regulators Banned Fracking Wastewater for Irrigation, but Allow Wastewater From Oil Drilling. Scientists Say There’s Little Difference
- Snopes:Are Electric Vehicles and Batteries Bad for the Environment?
- Inside Climate News:Why Did California Regulators Choose a Firm with Ties to Chevron to Study Irrigating Crops with Oil Wastewater?
More coverage available on our website.